Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

How do I get all the bounced e-mails from Mailer Daemon?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by Vatoloco, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Vatoloco

Vatoloco Well-Known Member

I have a bunch of e-mails that get sent out via a PHP script. Some of these bounce back and, on my old server, I would get all these bounced e-mails in my regular inbox because they were sent to nobody which forwarded to root and then forwarded to the default e-mail address I have setup in WHM.

Well, on my new server, they are now being sent out as a cpanel username instead of nobody and when they bounce they try and go back to username@servername.domain.com.

How do you go about forwarding all of those bounced e-mails to an actual address?

The only reason I even knew they existed on this new server is because I have ConfigServer Mail Manage installed and when I looked under it to manage mail accounts, I could see one with over 30mb of e-mails in it that hadn't gone anywhere and they were all from Mailer-Daemon.

2. don88

don88 Member

Also I wanna know how to stop getting those emails..
    Thanks