Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

How do I put multiple domains on one ip?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ryanlee, Oct 1, 2010.

1. ryanlee

ryanlee Member

I cannot figure out where in WHM, I set it so I can take one ip address and make it so I can put multiple domains on a single ip address, because I created a reseller account from root, and I add an account choose a ip address, once I choose it that ip address is no longer available, so How can I make it so I can put 5-10- or whatever on a single ip address?

Also, in my reseller account, it tries to set the ip address as .130 but that is an internal ip address, how can I make the default go to a different ip address, so I don't have to go and change it every time?

I know I've done this before, but I was using direct admin for the past few months, and I forgot almost everything I did wtih cpanel, with the direct admin prices so high now days, I just had to stick with my favorite cpanel!

Thanks in advanced!