Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

How do I renew my SSL Certificate?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firestorm, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Firestorm

Firestorm Member

I purchased an SSL certificate last year through the WHM interface. The SSL certificate will expire at the end of this month and I do not see any way to renew it. How are SSL certificates renewed through WHM?

2. rpmws

rpmws Well-Known Member

you can purchase a renewal or just outright get a new cert from who ever you wish There is a csr file on the server for that domain. You will need that. I do it manually using ssh but you can find and use the csr in the WHM ssl manager and then after you have purchased a new cert you can use the WHM ssl section to replace the old cert with the new one. To locate the files you can do a "locate *.crt" and "locate *.csr" and just replace the crt file manually and restart apache after that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...