Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

How do I skin the list of POP email accounts?

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by Amorya, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Amorya

Amorya Member

I'm currently making my first skin. All is going well, except I've got to the page where I want to list the email accounts. But cpanel seems to substitute them all in TD tags, and with predefined images for various functions.

What can I edit to adjust how the list of accounts is shown?

In my skin, I have <cpanel Email="listpopstable($FORM{'extras'})"> where I want the accounts to appear. Basically I want to skin the output of that.

Is this the right command to use? Is there another to use that supports skinning maybe?

Amorya

2. Juanra

Juanra Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Amorya

Amorya Member

Looks good. Will have a play :)

If I'm going to release a skin, do you think it's advisable to require an additional module? (My first skin will be free, but in future I may charge.) I assume it can't be done with the default code then...

Amorya

4. francis_tudlong

francis_tudlong Registered

Help in retrieving pop email accounts

Hello:

DO we have available script here for displaying all email accounts in the cpanel. and a script to delete email account or update email accounts. Thank and God Bless

Francis