The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do other resellers process signups?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annie, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Annie

Annie Registered

I have finally got all my order forms putting information into a flatfile database, and sending me an email if someone signs up, but I would really like to automate this process. I am starting this business by myself and do not have anyway to monitor it 24/7. but on the other hand, i don\'t want my clients (when I start getting them) to have to wait too long for their signup to process.

How do other resellers handle this? That is those that don\'t have 24/7 coverage. :D

2. Domenico

Domenico Well-Known Member

A nice thing is to forward that mail to an email to sms gateway so you will get an SMS when someone signs up.

just use google and search for free email to sms or something like that and you can sign up and get an email adress to work with.

Or you could hire some people round the clock to do the work ;-)

Good luck!

3. bruceoz

bruceoz Member

We use an automated setup that goes through Authorizenet, all the users details are put into a MySQL and then after it is successfully processed with Authnet the users account is automatically created and their \"welcome\" email is sent with their login details. The scripts are done in PHP and Perl and interface with the \"wwwacct\" script installed with WHM.