The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how easy is to manage cpanel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by icehosting, Dec 22, 2002.

1. icehosting

icehosting Well-Known Member

Dear sirs,
    I have 2 servers and now running Ensim control panel.
    This server is unmanaged in USA. I am in Greece, but i have root access in the servers so i can manage easy this.
    I plan to buy a new server and i think about install cpanel in this.
    My question is if it is easy to manage a cpanel server from root access.
    Some people say that cpanel it is not easy to manage because have bugs, and need more time to this.
    So it is there any person who have manage in the past other panels (ensim plesk etc) and can inform me if it is more dificult to manage cpanel?
    Thanks for the info and sorry for my bad English.
    Regards,
    Christos Pelekis

2. ozzi4648

ozzi4648 Guest

Its fairly easy and has lot of bugs!

3. dgbaker

dgbaker Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    I would disagree about the bugs. Cpanel has no more or less problems than any piece of software. We have CPanel running on several servers and have had minimal problems, most of which were solved fairly easily.

4. ozzi4648

ozzi4648 Guest

[quote:0ae47233cf][i:0ae47233cf]Originally posted by thaphantom[/i:0ae47233cf]

It is very good software we have installed on over 20 servers now, sure there are bugs, but not a huge amount. As for Ozzi just ignore him, all he does is complain...[/quote:0ae47233cf]

Your damn right i will complain. I have submitted over 25 bug reports, all go unfixed.
    [quote:0ae47233cf]
    and he seems to find more errors than any distributor or anyone else for that matter... [/quote:0ae47233cf]

Thats true, i have a knack for finding them, it shows i know what im talking about! Howabout you? Nothing constructive ever comes out of your mouth except to complain about those who actually have a clue or have something to say! Anyone smarter then you is the &COMPLAINER& Get a life man and go back to your 20 servers, thats if you have that many!
    [quote:0ae47233cf]
    I think it is the connection between the keyboard and the chair in his case.[/quote:0ae47233cf]

Grow up and stop acting like a 13yr!!!