How much connections can handle Intel E3-1245V2 with CPANEL ?

bitblue

Registered
Jul 27, 2014
Kosovo
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I am planing to start a hosting company currently have Server with Intel E3-1245V2 Xeon and 32 GB RAM ?

Is there a benchmark that gives an average how much connections one server can handle as production server for sharing web hosts ?

I am running a test but I don't know if this is limit of cpu or problem in my configuration....

Test is without MYSQL database ( only php file a site which is all html but has some includes of menu so its in php ) and maximum that I can achieve is 300 connections and all cpu goes 100% if more than 300 connections it works very slow.

With MYSQL Database for example wordpress site it can't go to more than 150 because it runs 100% cpu

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

I am not aware of any specific benchmark utilities that will tell you how many accounts you can host, but I moved this thread to the "Optimization" forum where you will likely receive more user-feedback.

Thank you.

bitblue

Registered
Jul 27, 2014
Kosovo
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thanks for moving the thread to "OPTIMIZATION"

At least it should be a number to know what is normal, above normal etc for a processor xeon with 4 cores and 8 threads or something like that