How much trial Licenses can be activated per account ?

cPJustinD

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2021
Houston
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello azadhussnain! I believe the trial licenses are limited to IPs and not the account specifically. However, it would be best to submit a ticket to our Customer Service team if you encounter issues requesting trial licenses. You can submit a ticket using the "Submit a ticket" link in my signature below or email [email protected] directly.

azadhussnain

May 28, 2020
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello azadhussnain! I believe the trial licenses are limited to IPs and not the account specifically. However, it would be best to submit a ticket to our Customer Service team if you encounter issues requesting trial licenses. You can submit a ticket using the "Submit a ticket" link in my signature below or email [email protected] directly.
Is there any way to get trail activated on server automatically ? Like someone Purchase VPS from us and install cPanel from our control panel then trial will be activated automatically ?

I'm thinking to add this option like i give a option to activate trial in my VPS Panel.
Client click the button and 14 Days Trial has been automatically activated from my own cpanel account