Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

How to Add a new Domain??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by schimmea, Jun 25, 2003.

1. schimmea

schimmea Registered

Using Outlook with your e-mail application???

OK I just figures out how to add another domain to my server through the WHM. My question is now I want to add e-mail addresses with the 2nd domain name. No problem I do it in the CPanel but when I go to put it in Outlook is where the problem begins. You pick your e-mail address name and Password in the CPanel whe you create a new e-mail account but it does not work like that in Outlook. When I want to use the e-mail address in Outlook the E-mail address line will be the one I created but the user name and password must be the original to FTP to the site otherwise it will not work properly. If I put the user name and password as it should be and rum the test the LOG INTO INCOMING MAIL SERVER (POP3) does not work so then I went to the more settings tab and went to Outgoing server and put in checked my server requires FTP authentication and it does not work then I checked log on using again the FTP user name and password and it does not work. If someone knows how to fix this problem I would appreciate it.
    Anthony

#1 schimmea, Jun 25, 2003
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2003