The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to add page on my website? And later if i want to add more in this page how to do

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yuled, Mar 29, 2011.

1. yuled

yuled Registered

i have a website already, a website company used to add information to my website. But recently i do it by myself. my Questions are :
    1. How to add new page on my website, that is continue from first page.
    2. How to link one page with another page on the same website

Please help!!!!
    Thank you.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Re: How to add page on my website? And later if i want to add more in this page how t

This is not specifically a cPanel related question, you might do better to speak with your host.

Short of that, you can access the files for your website from the File Manager in your cPanel. For example if you wanted to take a look at the code for your main page, and that page was here: yourdomain.com/index.html in your browser, then you would find that same page/file located in the File Manager by navigating the tree on the left side and get yourself to the public_html/ directory. In there you should see the index.html (mentioned in the example above) you can click it one time, and then right click and choose edit, or click edit icon at top of page in File Manager.

As for coding your webpages to add links or create new pages, thats a bit out of the scope of these cPanel Community Support Forums for the cPanel software. I'm sure your host can assist you in the right direction there. ;)

HTH!