The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Add This To Cpanel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jackal, Feb 17, 2004.

1. jackal

jackal Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

When opening cpanel you see this on the left.

1) Disk usage
    2) SQL Disk usage
    3) Disk space available

We would like for it to look like this

1) Disk usage
    2) SQL Disk usage
    3) Files & Email Usage **** need to add this one
    4) Disk space available

As you can see we are adding a field for files and emails which is nothing more then subtracting Number 2 from number 1 and placing the result on 3 for output

here is code for the three that are there now

<tr>
    <td class="index1" width="120" nowrap><cpanel langprint="INDXDiskUsage"></td>
    <td class="index2"><cpanel Quota="showquotaused()"> <cpanel printlang="BWMegabytes"></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="index1" width="120" nowrap><cpanel langprint="INDXSQLDiskUsage"></td>
    <td class="index2"><cpanel Mysql="diskusage()"> <cpanel printlang="BWMegabytes"></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="index1" width="120" nowrap><cpanel langprint="INDXDiskAvailable"></td>
    <td class="index2"><cpanel Quota="showquotaremain()"> <cpanel printlang="BWMegabytes"></td>
    </tr>

Any idea on what we need to add to code for the new option?

2. rsaylor

rsaylor Well-Known Member

You need to find the proper hook for that then add it just like HTML. Once you modify your theme you will need to chattr the files so cPanel does not overwrite it when you do upgrades.

I would sugest after making your files to do a diff and patch so when cPanel updates you get there changes then simply patch your theme files and you have the best of both worlds.

I don't know the command you are looking for but I remember seing a file somewhere is /usr/local/cpanel that had a list.