latest

LibertySky

Registered
Oct 6, 2021
Joplin, MO
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Hello guys!
I have to migrate over 500 wordpress websites from non cPanel hosting (siteground) to a new one, where we have a reseller account with WHM and cPanels.

Looking for any advice on automation of the process.
Actually, where to start?

I have read the documentation on how to manually migrate accounts to cpanel from unsupported control panels and how to migrate a wordpress installation to a cpanel server but this is going to take forever to transfer 500+ websites. Is there a way to make this process faster/easier?

At least can I bulk create WHM/cPanel accounts?

I appreciate any advice on how to automate the migration process.

kodeslogic

Apr 26, 2020
IN
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
As far as I know, there is no way to automate the transfer from non cPanel to cPanel/WHM server. The only option you have is performing manual migration.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
As usual, @kodeslogic is correct. The best piece of advice is our guide at How to Manually Migrate Accounts to cPanel & WHM from Unsupported Control Panels | cPanel & WHM Documentation that talks about moving from unsupported control panels. Our Transfer Tool will work with DirectAdmin, Ensim, and Plesk, so if you're moving from one of those panels I would expect our automated tools to work. However, if there's no control panel or another one, you'll have to use that guide to get the data in the correct place on the new server.

I'm sorry I don't have more specifics I can provide for this situation.