How to bring back phpmyadmin in whm to resync the server

nadav123

Mar 2, 2020
Orlando, FL
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello, how are you guys?
i have an issue after moving a server from California to Washington,
and i have inside the database data from the old server (the server change IPs of course and Server Names).

Now i get inside in root to whm panel and then to PHPMyAdmin.
i see a lot of things from the old server.

Guys. you think maybe have an option to refresh and resynced everything in the interface? maybe commend line in ssh?
I must delete all the old server info from the databases and resync / rebuild that properly, have an option like that?

I think and afraid...
IF I WILL NOT DO IT, AND ADJUST THE DATABASE
it will be a big impact on the server and the sites...

when i be able to resync and flush old data automatically ( i sure have something like that - maybe cmd line )
without damage, my site and server configuration, opposite, is will flush the old and resynced the new server name, data and everything.

if have something like that i be more then happy for help guys :)

Regards,
Nadav Levi Yahel
Locksmith Unit

andrew.n

Jun 9, 2020
EU
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Yes Nadav, you can use the "Transfer Tool" option from WHM to re-sync the accounts again - better said overwrite - and other custom settings you can choose to resync only the databases. You can read more about this here:

If you want a cPanel certified professional to look at this instead you can hire one from System Administration Services as well.

nadav123

Mar 2, 2020
Orlando, FL
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
i look on the documentations, i didn't see any option to override the data base in WHM>TRANSFER TOOL.
i think about what you offer and i send you an email right now via your site, you have good reviews.
please answer me, maybe i will hire you.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I would also recommend the Transfer Tool for this work. There isn't an option to sync database data as the MySQL files don't work like flat files in your public_html directory, so they all need to be moved together at once to overwrite the existing files.

Can you try that and let us know if that works?