The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to change a picture

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doll0712, Mar 20, 2008.

1. doll0712

doll0712 Registered

I'm trying to figure out how to change picture on bosses website. The man who use to take care of website had a stroke and can not longer do it. There is a picture of our brochure on the home page, problem is it's the 2007 brochure. I have scanned the front cover of the 2008 brochure and have it saved in word. Now what? I have never tried doing anything on a website before. I do know how to get to the screen with all the icons but after that I am lost.

My son was going to help but got to busy. He did update all the pricing for us, but hasn't has time to change the brochure. Can anyone walk a non website person through the steps.:(

2. nyjimbo

nyjimbo Well-Known Member

Your are talking about web design 101, heck more like 100. This website is for matters related to the Cpanel control panel for hosting accounts.

Try going to forums that have more of a intro to web design or look up basic html functions like "IMG SRC" in search engines

3. markfrompf

markfrompf Well-Known Member