How to change Use the system-wide default threshold (5)?

David P.

May 19, 2019
FL
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Is there a way to change the above setting for all e-mail accounts under the one cpanel account? without going through each e-mail account and fixing the spam filters.

This setting is seen if you go into webmail for an email box and then go to spam filters, I did go to cpanel -> mail -> spam filters, but it doesn't reflect on each of the mail boxes.

Reactions: backupmx

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hello @David P.,

If you update the required_score value using cPanel >> Spam Filters >> Adjust Spam Threshold Score, then the change automatically applies to the entire cPanel account (e.g. all of it's email accounts).

From Webmail, clicking on Spam Filters brings you to the control for the Spam Auto-Delete Threshold.

These are two separate configuration options. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Thank you.

David P.

May 19, 2019
FL
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have the spam threshold changed, but how do I change the option as well for all accounts, because with the spam threshold set the other option did not change.

I do have a question why does spam delete have value if it's disabled under the spam filter settings in cpanel?

Last edited: