How to clear blocked ips in iptables from the node

Ahmed Hany

Apr 8, 2016
Egypt
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

I have a list of blocked vps's for my clients they can't access the ssh from the putty terminal i think i have blocked their ips from the main node

can any one help me i suffered from searching online

Ahmed Hany

Apr 8, 2016
Egypt
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
This tip doesn't work with me i want to delete all blocked ips through the main node can you please tell me which command should i use since i'm using cpanel/WHM for some vps servers and i'm afraid of blocking more ips
Could you elaborate further on how you are attempting to unblock the IP addresses? For instance, are you referring to the VPS hardware node that's purely on the CentOS environment? Are you seeking a way to do this outside of the command line?

Thank you.

Reactions: Ahmed Hany

Ahmed Hany

Apr 8, 2016
Egypt
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Could you elaborate further on how you are attempting to unblock the IP addresses? For instance, are you referring to the VPS hardware node that's purely on the CentOS environment? Are you seeking a way to do this outside of the command line?

Thank you.
That's right michael i'm seeking a way to find a command that will help me to remove all ips that i have added to iptables i'm using centos on my node

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Could you elaborate on which part of the URL referenced in my earlier post is not working? You should be able to use those instructions to find and remove IP addresses blocked through iptables.

Thank you.

Ahmed Hany

Apr 8, 2016
Egypt
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Could you elaborate on which part of the URL referenced in my earlier post is not working? You should be able to use those instructions to find and remove IP addresses blocked through iptables.

Thank you.
I have tried to follow instructions from this link i have followed all possible solutions there but nothing removed from the blocked list
cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-howto-check-ip-blocked-against-iptables/

Last edited by a moderator: