Vs Nu

Jul 17, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello
While some users are uploading the files over FTP but some time the network got disconnected so such file cache will be stored on the server and it should be removed to free up the space

do anyone know how to clear those cache files

Vs Nu

Jul 17, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi @Vs Nu,

The following link to cPanel documentation provides instructions how to empty the cache:

Hope that helps!
Dear,
I'm asking about how to clear the files caches which is uploaded by the clients (but not completed fully) LIke you see the below command will clear the cPanel upload caches

rm -fv /home/*/tmp/Cpanel_*

Like the above is there any command to clear the ftp file uploads which are not completed from user end

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Are you using PureFTPd? As far as I know it's the only one of the two that will leave cache files behind, they're really partial files for sessions that don't complete. You could just remove the .pureftpd-upload files to resolve this.

Vs Nu

Jul 17, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Are you using PureFTPd? As far as I know it's the only one of the two that will leave cache files behind, they're really partial files for sessions that don't complete. You could just remove the .pureftpd-upload files to resolve this.
Where is the file located ?

I mean this file .pureftpd-upload