Registered
Mar 12, 2018
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
So, I have a WHM installed on CENTOS and want to create a database using SSH

What I have found is these Commands but

When I enter the first command it shows like this

“/usr/local/cpanel/cpanel” exited with status 1 (EPERM). at bin/apitool.pl line 161.

uapi --user=username Mysql create_database name=newdb
uapi --user=username Mysql create_user name=dbuser password=12345luggage
uapi --user=username Mysql set_privileges_on_database user=dbuser database=mydb privileges=DELETE,UPDATE,CREATE,ALTER

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
When I enter the first command it shows like this

“/usr/local/cpanel/cpanel” exited with status 1 (EPERM). at bin/apitool.pl line 161.
Hello,

Can you verify your cPanel license is valid? You can do so by running the following command:

Code:
/usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt
Thank you.

Shishupal Kumar

Registered
Mar 12, 2018
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
It is expired. That's why i am using SSH? SO, I even not can create a database using SSH? I have already paid for some months and today when i need to create a database, I can't because I have to pay for this month to use it.

WHM is full of features but I am not happy with the pricing modal. Please update me if I can create a database without license activation or i have to manually move to another control panel.

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hi @Shishupal Kumar,

cPanel & WHM servers require a paid license in order to function. If you are concerned about billing or payments, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at [email protected] and they can help answer any questions or concerns you have about pricing or renewal terms.

Thank you.