The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to debug a slow load in mysql for a website?

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by UHLHosting, Mar 9, 2016.

1. UHLHosting

UHLHosting Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello,

I have the website and it loads very slow, in the beginning it was very snappy, now it loads very very hard, any idea what can be done to investigate such issues with mysql, since it's only 1 site from 30 that sums up up to 7 - 10 seconds to load. I tried the Wordpress P3 profiles, it was blaming Piwik for some time, and the Theme. Still the site was moving good with same theme and piwik. All started after once on a failed install of mysql governor and after the restore, something changed. I did my own mysql optimization, and each other site loads snappy. Any ideas where to start and what steps to follow would be appreciated. Even if someone is able to have a part time job a few hours to help me optimise the server of course not for free I would be happy to speak more details about this.

#1 UHLHosting, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2016
  2. syslint

syslint Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I also feel it is slow . It will be good to know more details about this issue. What is the size of db ? , did you ran a schema level optimizations ? May be one of our admins can have a look into your server, you can use our live chat located on our website.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

You may want to check the custom plugins or themes added to that WordPress installation again. I've seen reports in the past where some plugins result in slower load times.

Thank you.