The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to disable neomail from WHM

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by ngchandak, Jun 22, 2005.

1. ngchandak

ngchandak Well-Known Member

Hi,

I want to disable the neomail from webmail interface. Is there any way to disable the only neomail from WHM.

2. Marty

Marty Well-Known Member

In WHM, click "Tweak Settings", and then uncheck "Neomail Webmail" under the "Mail" section. Scroll down and click the "Save" button.

3. ngchandak

ngchandak Well-Known Member

Hi,

I want to disable the neomail for the perticular domain not for hole domains in the server. If we disable the neomail from WHM -> tweak setting, the neomail will disable for all the domain which is hosted on the server. What i want is to disable the neomail for the perticular domain. To do this i need an advice.

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

I don't believe that you can do that in the WHM Feature Manager. I would imagine that you'll have to use a specially modified cPanel theme to do that. Or, invest in one of the third-party themes that are available that allow you to set all features down to the cPanel account level (such as Cpanel XP 2004 or rvskin).

5. Willx

Willx Member

thanks guys i knew i saw that some where but couldnt remember where thanks for havin this topic!