Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

How to downgrade WHM/Cpanel becuse new stable have bugs :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hekri, Dec 8, 2005.

1. hekri

hekri Well-Known Member

Hello

I have 3 servers on RHEL4 and WHM 10.6.0 cPanel 10.8.0-S21 when i upgrade cPanel to WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.8.1-S31 on 2 server thise 2 server overload 5-10 times a day, after cpanel upgrade server dont overload. I see that when server overload cppop have 20-100 proces also mysql hang couple times :(

How can i downgrade from WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.8.1-S31 to WHM 10.6.0 cPanel 10.8.0-S21?

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You cannot download within a release tree, only the latest version of a tree are available. You're better off investigating why you're getting such high loads.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

It might be an insecure or bad Php/cgi script in use by one of your clients. Find out who is causing this problem, then you can either upgrade the script/application, if Php, or suspend. In addition, you need to secure your server.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...