The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Enable Roundcube only one one domain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pawan, May 16, 2014.

1. pawan

pawan Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    As you know very well that in C panel could you tell me, that when we open a email account then by default, Squirrelmail, Roundcube, and Horde is appear.
    My issue is i want to only roundcube enable in only one domain. but if i disable squirrelmail and horde in tweek setting then this will be effected on all domain in the server. but i want to effected this only one domain.
    Please assist me

- - - Updated - - -

As you know very well that in C panel could you tell me, that when we open a email account then by default, Squirrelmail, Roundcube, and Horde is appear.
    My issue is i want to only roundcube enable in only one domain. but if i disable squirrelmail and horde in tweek setting then this will be effected on all domain in the server. but i want to effected this only one domain.
    Please assist me

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Skipping specific webmail clients on a per-account basis is not supported at this time. Please feel free to submit a feature request for this via:

Submit A Feature Request

Thank you.

3. pawan

pawan Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    is there in no option, where i happen to set this

4. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Could you elaborate on this question? I am not quite sure I understand what you are asking here.

Thanks.

5. pawan

pawan Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Customer wants to enable only the roundcube webmail interface for his domain and disable the rest. Usually there are three (3) webmail clients (horde, squirrel mail, roundcube). However, I was advised to make sure that a specific customer does not see more than one specified. I enabled “AUTOLOAD” option in the webmail interface but he is not satisfied. He came back asking to allow only roundcube interface for his webmail. How should i do that?

#5 pawan, May 20, 2014
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
  6. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Skipping specific webmail clients on a per-account basis is not supported at this time. You will have to disable the additional webmail clients for all accounts if you do not want them visible.

Thank you.

7. vanessa

vanessa Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    As an alternate solution, you can disable Roundcube server-wide, then do a manual install of the software on a domain that belongs to this user. As cPanelMichael said, there is no option specifically in cPanel at this time that will do this on a per-account basis. However, Roundcube is open source and freely available, you can simply install it like you would any other PHP application.