The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to fine dns servers of my hosting..

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by blue_devil, Oct 12, 2009.

1. blue_devil

blue_devil Registered

hiya,,
    i have purchased a domain with hosting..
    and now i want to add addon domain..
    and host another site on my hosting server..
    i have added the domain.. but i dont know where to find the name servers of my hosting which is put in my other domain.
    can anyone tell me how to find the nameservers of my hosting..

2. thewebhosting

thewebhosting Well-Known Member

To find the nameservers of your hosting account, you will have to contact your hosting provider service from where you have purchased the hosting service. Once you get the nameservers you will have to change the nameservers of your domain by contacting your domain registrar.

3. linux7802

linux7802 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Solution

Yes you need to be contact your hosting provider or you can also check the welcome E-mail send by your hosting provider when you have been registered a hosting plan...No one can here help you in this issue because we are having any control over your domain hosted server...your hosting provider only can provide you correct name servers to you so contact hosting provider as soon as possible.... :)

4. InstaCarma_Tech

InstaCarma_Tech Well-Known Member

If you are talking about your main (existing) domain which is already working then you can find the name servers for that via sites like internic.net, iptools.com etc. Otherwise, you will have to contact your host.