Australia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator

Muneef

Nov 4, 2020
Sri Lanka
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thank you for the information. But I am using EasyApache 4 & PHP new updates. according to the documents new version supporting xCache & eAccelerator . Please help me to install.

cPanelAaronH

Staff member
Dec 31, 2014
Houston Texas
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

cPanel does not provide this and currently does not plan to release packages for this, I do apologize.

CloudLinux does have xcache and eaccelerator, I suggest purchasing a CloudLinux license through cPanel Store - Cart and installing the needed modules.

Code:
alt-php52-eaccelerator.x86_64 : PHP accelerator, optimizer, encoder and dynamic content cacher
alt-php53-eaccelerator.x86_64 : PHP accelerator, optimizer, encoder and dynamic content cacher
alt-php54-eaccelerator.x86_64 : PHP accelerator, optimizer, encoder and dynamic content cacher
Code:
alt-php52-xcache.x86_64 : PHP accelerator, optimizer, encoder and dynamic content cacher
alt-php52-xcache_3.x86_64 : PHP accelerator, optimizer, encoder and dynamic content cacher
alt-php53-xcache.x86_64 : PHP accelerator, optimizer, encoder and dynamic content cacher
alt-php53-xcache_3.x86_64 : PHP accelerator, optimizer, encoder and dynamic content cacher
alt-php54-xcache.x86_64 : PHP accelerator, optimizer, encoder and dynamic content cacher
alt-php54-xcache_3.x86_64 : PHP accelerator, optimizer, encoder and dynamic content cacher
alt-php55-xcache_3.x86_64 : PHP accelerator, optimizer, encoder and dynamic content cacher
alt-php56-xcache_3.x86_64 : PHP accelerator, optimizer, encoder and dynamic content cacher