How To install Zend Debugger in Centos with Cpanel inastalltion?

AviMoto

Feb 28, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I read every post that I found and every Zend helper but, It's not work. Do any one here work with Zend debugger, Please upload an instruction how to do that with Cpanel installation:confused:

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Do you have an individual php.ini file on the account in question? If so, did you copy the php.ini over from the global one to the account? If you have an individual php.ini file and it's missing the necessary extension(s), it won't show some components.

Next, when you try to access Zend Studio, did you check the Apache error log at /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log location?

AviMoto

Feb 28, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Do you have an individual php.ini file on the account in question? If so, did you copy the php.ini over from the global one to the account? If you have an individual php.ini file and it's missing the necessary extension(s), it won't show some components.

Next, when you try to access Zend Studio, did you check the Apache error log at /usr/local/apache/conf/error_log location?
Ok,
Today I make a little progress I was found that I use by mistake in 32bit version of ZendDebuuger.so instead of 64bit I fix it and now I get this err in php -i

libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I was try to copy the ZendDebuuger.so to /lib/ and make links
Code:
ln -s /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8e /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8
ln -s /lib/libssl.so.0.9.8e /lib/libssl.so.0.9.8
but still I have libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

in /usr/local/apache/conf I can't find the error_log file

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
It would be /usr/local/apache/logs instead for the error_log location. You'd want to check it when you are loading the site in a browser. It seems unlikely it would be working, though, if you are receiving that error message.

Does libssl.so.0.9.8e exist on the machine at all? You mention creating symlinks, but I'm not certain it even existed. libssl.so.1.0.0 is the version that should have existed instead. I show /usr/lib64/libssl.so.1.0.0 on my 64-bit system. I don't show the version you do at all in /lib or anywhere else.

AviMoto

Feb 28, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
It would be /usr/local/apache/logs instead for the error_log location. You'd want to check it when you are loading the site in a browser. It seems unlikely it would be working, though, if you are receiving that error message.

Does libssl.so.0.9.8e exist on the machine at all? You mention creating symlinks, but I'm not certain it even existed. libssl.so.1.0.0 is the version that should have existed instead. I show /usr/lib64/libssl.so.1.0.0 on my 64-bit system. I don't show the version you do at all in /lib or anywhere else.
Ok,
So I fix the problem thanks to your help, I was need to make link to /lib64 and not for /lib

Code:
ln -s libssl.so.0.9.8e libssl.so.0.9.8
ln -s  libcrypto.so.0.9.8e  libcrypto.so.0.9.8
now it's work also with ZendStudio