The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to know "sql per hour query limit" for any site/blog ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hnpandya, Jun 28, 2014.

1. hnpandya

hnpandya Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi all !! :)
    I have just created my Blog named - Removed -. I have CPanel Hosting so I'm Asking my question here. I have installed WordPress 3.9.1. and while I'm working on It like I manage my posts and all, sometimes i get error like "Error in Database Connection". so my Question is How can we Find "SQL per hour query/connection limit". i think, may be its because or that. I have Unlimited Web hosting Plan. and Also tried to find the reason of that Error, But my web hosting company doesn't mentioned anything about that. not in Hosting plans, nor in my CPanel account. :confused: Please reply quick. or i need to change my web-host. currently I'm with - Removed - Ultimate Plan. :cool:

#1 hnpandya, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
  2. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You need to ask your host for help with this. No one in this forum has the access needed to help you with this problem. My guess would be that your site is hitting a limit on connections that your host set in the MySQL server settings, but only your host would be able to see or change such a limit.