Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

how to make a sign up page for email on my site?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by dickibobboy, Mar 8, 2006.

1. dickibobboy

dickibobboy Member

on my site i have cpanel and unlimited email accounts, and i was wondering if there was a script out there what i can use so a page on my site people who want a email address can make one there and then and use it insted of me making one for them, i am not very bright on these things fo much help would be greatfull

2. dickibobboy

dickibobboy Member

there is so many members but not a single reply

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

That's because you're in the wrong forums. You really need to speak to your web hosting provider about such issues.

As a starter, if you want to install a script, a good place to start is over at http://www.hotscripts.com

If you want to have users create cPanel email accounts, then I blieve someone advertises such a product in the Ads & Offers forum if you trawl through that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...