The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make an account automatic ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MeHost, Apr 14, 2012.

1. MeHost

MeHost Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

(Sorry if posted in wrong thread) I have just bought cPanel/WHM from a reseller and this is my first time using Webhostmanager.

I would like people to sign up to hosting on my site for free and a small paid plan. I know WHMCS is the best billing software, but i now have no money to spare, I tryed BoxBilling but theres a but that it currently does not work with WHM, The admin showed me a work around but it was not idea, and still did not work.

So i am looking for a sign up like HERE that user can use a domain or sub domain and sign up to my free and or paid hosting.

Many thanks, Alexander

2. m8internet

m8internet Member

If your website claims "instant setup" then you will need some form of interface (like WHMCS)
    However if not, then you can process each order manually and then send each customer their account details manually

That is what I used to do when I first started off away back 14 years ago

I started off by sending myself some emails with account details, then saved one as a template as a .txt file with required fields I needed to change as [item]

Providing you are accessing your email at regular intervals throughout the day, then this is not an issue
    Once you have about 10 customers then upgrade your reseller account to one that includes a WHMCS licence

3. MeHost

MeHost Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    First: Thanks for responding i lve in Cumbernauld, Scotland, UK as well!.

Well what i was thinking is free hosting, But i just cant afford £10 a month for whmcs :S