How to make several "databases" under one database for demos (prefix and tables etc)

peter33

Registered
Jan 10, 2016
oslo
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi!

I wondered if someone could help with an issue in regards to database, prefix and tables - I would apreciate that.

We have about 20 scripts (and more in the future) and each one requires a database. We need to set them up on our website so our customers can see and try them.

We already have 4 databases used and have now one that we have called demos. Since we have so many scripts we thought maybe we could use one database called demos and use something called prefix and tables.

We don't know how to use tables and prefixes (we know that in our cpanel the prefix is there for all databases we have used so far).

But how do we use one database called demos and have 20 scripts there (adding more scripts/demos later)?

The scripts are all different such as booking script, rental scripts etc.

If there are some easy info or a step by step guide as to how to set up several «databases (with tables/prefixes)» in one single database for demo purposes of scripts - I would appreciate if possible - to get some help.

It would be something like this:

main database called:

demos

under this one:

demobooking

demolisting

demonesletter

demorental

etc...

Thanks so much in advance!

peter33

Registered
Jan 10, 2016
oslo
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi!

Thanks for answering!

Maybe, I am not quite sure what it is called. Just looking for how to use one database and under it have several "databases" in order to
show scripts for demo purposes. Do you know how to do this?

Like:
prefix_demos
and then under this one:
demo1booking
demo2listing
demo3rental
etc

Thanks again!