Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

How to make the sub-domains diskspace and bandwidth count to the main account?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by extremer, Dec 5, 2004.

1. extremer

extremer Registered

I have a questions, basically i have this user on my server....who has about 5sub-domains and they all user over 100mb space, not all but some and the main account uses 500mp space and his total allowed space is 1gb :p. But it seems that whm is not counting the space and bandwidth off those sub-domains so therefore the account is using more space than allowed. Is there anyway i can make whm count the sub-domains space and bandwidth.

Thanks
    Ex

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

It already should be - that's how it is meant to work. What version are you running? Have you tried upgrading to EDGE as there a many fixes around bandwidth and quota usage recently in the changelog?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mher

mher Well-Known Member

same with me. This is a bug in the stable version. upgrading to edge will fix it