Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

How to monitor a customers billing cycle?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brovashift, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Brovashift

Brovashift Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Hi guys,

I was just wondering if there was a feature for monitoring a customers rebilling cycle?

I have setup a hosting reseller site and just had my first customer, and would ideal like a way of being reminded to remind the customer when there hosting is about to expire... Im lazy like that! :)

And obviously as the customer base grows it might get a little tricky trying to keep track of all the different expiry dates.

Is it just a case of a pen and paper type job, or is there some clever automated thing that ive missed?

Thanks yooou :confused:

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello :)

Most administrators install a third-party billing solution to handle those types of tasks. You can find a list of billing applications with cPanel integration at:

App Catalog - Billing Automation

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Brovashift

Brovashift Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Thank you !!! But are there no free ones available??

I dont really want to be paying a monthly subscription this early into my start up, it will take all profits!

Thanks...

Also:: Just incase this got missunderstood; I am the reseller reselling web hosting, Im not selling reseller hosting lol, if you know what I mean :)

Its just that these plugins look like they're for both client and admin areas, but I just need admin for myself as my customers have cPanel.

#3 Brovashift, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  4. Brovashift

Brovashift Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Anyone used TheHostingTool?

hi guys,

Anyone had any experience with TheHostingTool?

Its meant to be a free alternative to WHMCS I think, but I can't seem to work out if it can monitor customers billing cycle or not.

Anyone know?