The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to remove forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by matt621, Jul 20, 2003.

1. matt621

matt621 Well-Known Member

I was showing a customer how to admin their site and added two forums in the process. So how do we remove them?

also, all the docs talk about xmb board, but it's installing phpbb. I like phpbb, so that's good, but the docs should be updated to reflect this new change.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. sexy_guy

sexy_guy Well-Known Member

read the forums sometime :rolleyes:

#2 sexy_guy, Jul 20, 2003
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2003
  3. carmatec

carmatec Member

Remove the forum installation folder and delete the database. That will do the job :)

4. matt621

matt621 Well-Known Member

Answers such as yours are no help at all. There are thousands of msgs here. whenever I come here for help, I always do a search first. Which I did and found no answer. In addition, this is a very simple question, one which should be included in the basic docs from cpanel. Again, I did a search where it should be in the docs and it was not there. Furthermore, I pay a monthly fee to cpanel so they will support their products. I could open a support ticket for such a question, but based on the non-critical nature of the request, I felt it was a waste of their resources to do so, thus I posted it here.

In the future, if you have nothing positive or helpful to say, ignore my questions. Take your rolling eyes and your condescending attitude someplace else, because it doesn't belong in a support forum.