How to remove management features from webmail

akamaras

Dec 16, 2009
How can I remove all the management features from the webmail interface?

By saying management features I mean :
  • Forwarders
  • Change of password
  • Auto responders
  • Email filtering
  • etc. etc.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

Those features correspond to the feature list assigned to the account. For instance, if the cPanel account is assigned the "Forwarders" feature, then it's also assigned to the individual email account. It's not possible to disable them on a per-email-account basis, but I encourage you to open a feature request if it's something you'd like to see implemented:

Submit A Feature Request

Thank you.

akamaras

Dec 16, 2009
Thank you Michael

Is there a way to disable all the management features from the webmail interface globally for the server and leave it enabled in the feature list so users can use them from within the cpanel interface?

eg. Leave only horde, roundcube and squirelmail on the webmail interface and have management actions like forwarders and auto-responders enabled in cpanel interface.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Is there a way to disable all the management features from the webmail interface globally for the server and leave it enabled in the feature list so users can use them from within the cpanel interface?
No, this is not possible, as there's no support for separate webmail feature lists at this time. There's actually an existing feature request you can vote and add feedback to at:

Make webmail user settings menu customizable to remove features

Thank you.