Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Remove SEO from CPanel as End User

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by babaj, Nov 30, 2016.

1. babaj

babaj Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi I was wondering if there was a way to remove SEO from CPanel as an end user.

What I mean by that is as I was searching for an answer it seems that I would need to run scripts, but only if I had server access.

In my case, I have a company hosting my site and CPanel was what came with the package in order that may upload my web files.

Since my site has become hosted though, I've been receiving lots of Emails from Attracta...that really rubs me the 'wrong' way. I wonder what else is being done to my website that I don't know about.

I contacted my web host and they say it cannot be removed, and suggested I get in contact here. Which is unfortunate since in all other ways the web hoster has been helpfull in many ways.

Any suggestions on what an end user can do?

Thank you.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    The best you can do is contact Attracta via one of those emails and ask them to remove you from their mailing list I suppose.

As a Website Owner, you can't remove anything from your cPanel interface. Your Hosting Provider is the one that installed it, it does not come by default with cPanel.

3. babaj

babaj Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Ok..thanks for the info

Infopro likes this.