The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to reset the RoundCube's mailbox?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Ricardo Machado, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Ricardo Machado

Ricardo Machado Registered

Nov 24, 2008
    Hi There

Firstly I'm new on cPanel and all this stuff :eek:)
    Second, I'm from Brazil and my English is not that good!!!
    I would like to reset the mailboxes on RoundCube webmail but I can't find the path where they are :eek:(
    I'd like also to bypass some of the features (button links) on the user's login (like 'Forwarding Options' and 'Change Password').
    Anyone can help me?

#1 Ricardo Machado, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  2. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
    cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    E-mail files are stored in Maildir format within a directory path like the following example (where "username" represents the cPanel account username, and "domain.tld" represents the domain name of the e-mail account, and where "emailuser" represents the user portion of the e-mail address such as emailuser @ domain.tld):

Please use caution if removing files manually; it is safest to use cPanel to remove and or remove and recreate the e-mail account.

To bypass certain features, is that perhaps similar to wanting to hide, restrict, or not allow certain webmail features to show or display the icons?

If you're needing to hide certain features, this is possible by creating a custom feature list, or modifying the existing feature lists to disable specific features from showing; this would be done via the WHM control panel (root or reseller access):
    FeatureManager < AllDocumentation/WHMDocs < TWiki
    WhmPackages < AllDocumentation/WHMDocs < TWiki