fawn

Registered
Jul 10, 2011
/scripts/restorepkg from the command line will restore full account backups. You could build a shell script to automate this script call.
Hi There,

I am New to This,
I would like to Do Something Similar here, with some help,
Right now I have a 2 GB file in Cpanel/ Home /
And I Do have full access to Whm, But I don’t understand This stuff. I really need to learn this.
After I fix this Back Up , I need to know How To Create backups on the Server, Because like the person who opened this thread said, When you are dealing with Home Directory backup, They are Huge.
I cant seem to find a way to do this seamlessly, painlessly.

I don’t mind keeping these files On My Home Computer, But Getting them Back is crazy. There is no Progression bar, No Indicator you are moving ahead.
I am Doing a restore now and I am just seeing a spinning (waiting) browser indicator. That is So annoying.
You cant tell if its doing anything or if your efforts are locked up. No indicator.
I cant tell what its Doing.
Can anyone Please Elaborate On The Scripting Comment ??
I am New to this Forum, My Name Is Kathleen
Thanks
:(

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
This post was originally made in this thread:
How to restore Full Backup when it's already on server

Hi There,

I am New to This,
I would like to Do Something Similar here, with some help,
Right now I have a 2 GB file in Cpanel/ Home /
And I Do have full access to Whm, But I don’t understand This stuff. I really need to learn this.
After I fix this Back Up , I need to know How To Create backups on the Server, Because like the person who opened this thread said, When you are dealing with Home Directory backup, They are Huge.
I cant seem to find a way to do this seamlessly, painlessly.

I don’t mind keeping these files On My Home Computer, But Getting them Back is crazy. There is no Progression bar, No Indicator you are moving ahead.
I am Doing a restore now and I am just seeing a spinning (waiting) browser indicator. That is So annoying.
You cant tell if its doing anything or if your efforts are locked up. No indicator.
I cant tell what its Doing.
Can anyone Please Elaborate On The Scripting Comment ??
I am New to this Forum, My Name Is Kathleen
Thanks
:(
I'm a bit unclear on your post. You're attempting to restore the 2GB backup via cPanel as the cPanel user, or you're attempting to restore via WHM as root user?