The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to run a installation command on server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steve Smith, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi

I am new in this and my company - Removed - want me to know me everything regarding cPanel Vs Cloud?

I need to make one of our website client to give cPanel and cloud both demo. I want to check cPanal but don't know how to check.

How to run this command on server, please explain in more details as I am fresher in this field.

Code:
    cd /home && curl -o latest -L https://securedownloads.cpanel.net/latest && sh latest
    Sorry for my bad english but I want to know how to install cpanel and run this command online and if client don't have any server then what to do, can I still check cpanel on somewhere online?

Hope I am able to understand what I want to know exactly.

Thank You.

#1 Steve Smith, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2016
  2. 24x7server

24x7server Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :),

Yes, cPanel installation is very easy process and you can install it with above command. Once it's done you will get the following output on your SSH screen and then login your server with server-ip:2087 and complete your Initial Setup setup and create your first cPanel account through WHM >> Account Functions >> Create a New Account