The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to see offline AWstats stats?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kent Brockman, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Kent Brockman

Kent Brockman Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I know this is not probably the best place to post this, but maybe anybody knows the HOWTO for this. One of my personal websites have very huge monthly stats (30-40 MB) and the processing and online displaying of these reports is quite slow if I specially want to analyze and compare different charts at several months. This is what make me ask if anybody knows if it is posible to see these stats offline, maybe using a local server like Wamp5 or another way.
    I hope anybody can help.
    Regards

2. Kent Brockman

Kent Brockman Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Finally I found the way to do this. Installing Wamp server offline + ActivePerl + download and install AWstats. Setup was not easy but it worked great. the only caveat is that is less easy to configure multiple domains with Wamp so you need to rename the downloaded stats files in order to AWstats to be able to load it.

I leave this thread for anybody who need more details to install a similar system downloading the stats log from any account.

All what I learnt from installing AWstats lead me to new questions that are worthy a new thread: http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?p=360119#post360119

#2 Kent Brockman, Apr 13, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2008