SOLVED How to stop these checkdbs cron emails?

WebHostPro

PartnerNOC
Jul 28, 2002
LA, Costa RIca
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Any idea how to stop these, I thought I stopped cron job emails by adding this to the first line of the file.

MAILTO=""

But I still get these guys:
Code:
To: [email protected]
Subject: Cron <[email protected]> /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/restartsrv_mailman --status &> /dev/null && /usr/bin/python -S /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/checkdbs

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 211, in <module>
   main()
 File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 105, in main
   discarded = auto_discard(mlist)
 File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 200, in auto_discard
   heldmsgs = mlist.GetHeldMessageIds()
 File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 145, in GetHeldMessageIds
   return self.__getmsgids(HELDMSG)
 File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 140, in __getmsgids
   ids = [k for k, (op, data) in self.__db.items() if op == rtype]
ValueError: need more than 0 values to unpack

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello @WebHostPro,

1. You should be able to silence those notifications by editing the following line in /etc/cron.d/mailman:

Code:
0 8 * * * mailman /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/restartsrv_mailman --status &> /dev/null && /usr/bin/python -S /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/checkdbs
To:

Code:
0 8 * * * mailman /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/restartsrv_mailman --status &> /dev/null && /usr/bin/python -S /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/checkdbs &> /dev/null
2. Feel free to submit a support ticket if you'd like us to investigate the cause of the "ValueError: need more than 0 values to unpack" error message itself. You can post the ticket number here and we'll link this thread to it.

Thank you.

Reactions: WebHostPro