The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Terminate Account on WHM who don't deleted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adi_Boy, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Adi_Boy

Adi_Boy Registered

Hello

On my dedicated server i like to instal the Game Cp, but i created account on WHM and installed Game Cp now i don`t like to us Game Cp and now i don`t deleted account on WHM i give dedicated ip on the account now i don`t change the ip on other domains.
    When i go to deleted account i see this messages
    Code:
    Account Removal Status: failed (System user [COLOR="red"]USERNAME OF DOMAIN[/COLOR] does not exist!)
    System user [COLOR="red"]USERNAME OF DOMAIN[/COLOR] does not exist! 
    I see this POST bat i don`t finished the problem

Good Lucky

2. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    The message indicates that the system user for the cPanel account does not exist. You can try creating the system user by logging into the shell as root and executing the following command:

Code:
    # useradd $USER
    Replace $USER with the actual cPanel username for the account concerned. After doing this, try again to terminate the account.

If this does not help, please submit a ticket so that we may log into your server and investigate directly. There are a few reasons for not being able to delete an account, and with direct access to the server we should be able to locate and resolve the problem relatively quickly.

3. Adi_Boy

Adi_Boy Registered

thank you so much because i contacted with costumer support with ticket and waiting to finish problem