cPanelResources

Tutorial How To Train SpamAssassin with SA-Learn

km9

Apr 5, 2017
Asia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
@km9

You would just add the line with a ! in front to the /etc/cagefs/cagefs.mp file.

Code:
[07:47:42 sin09 [email protected] ~]cPs# grep '/var/cpanel/locale' /etc/cagefs/cagefs.mp
!/var/cpanel/locale
Please let me know if this helps!
Yes, thanks. I was getting confused with the instructions here:

"Any directory from the server that needs to be shared across all users is mounted into /usr/share/cagefs-skeleton (a list of such directories is defined in /etc/cagefs/cagefs.mp)"

km9

Apr 5, 2017
Asia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
@km9 The /var/cpanel/locale directory needs to be added to cagefs.mp so it can be shared properly across users. This is a directory that multiple users will need to make use of. Can you elaborate on which part you're having issues with exactly?
Thank you, no, that's fine. I was just confused by the language in the Cloudlinux documentation. It made me think there was more to it than just adding a line in the cagefs.mp file. Thanks for your assistance. This problem appears to have been completely solved now.

Reactions: cPanelAnthony

[D_A]

Registered
Jan 18, 2022
On Earth
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
So this instruction/script is for Maildir format... Any scripts for sa-learn for mdbox format emails?
(I mean, if mdbox email user wants to utilize sa-learn under his/her cpanel account (not server wide but under user account))

cPanelAnthony

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 18, 2021
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
So this instruction/script is for Maildir format... Any scripts for sa-learn for mdbox format emails?
(I mean, if mdbox email user wants to utilize sa-learn under his/her cpanel account (not server wide but under user account))
While there wouldn't be any supported alternative to sa-learn for mdbox, the following article might be helpful.

[D_A]

Registered
Jan 18, 2022
On Earth
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
While there wouldn't be any supported alternative to sa-learn for mdbox, the following article might be helpful.

But as for info on:
And possible script from:
(However that script relies on using bayes DB? Any suggestions or scripts You can provide on that? Because cPanel users/server owners are not all using maildir format and it would be great to have functional script also from cPanel's side for mdbox mails ...)