How to translate cpanel section titles

edherrojas

Registered
Feb 7, 2021
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Hello everyone,

What would be the best way to translate cpanel section titles? I noticed that when a user selects a language different than english, almost all texts are displayed in the selected language, but not all. For the texts (titles specifically) how can I make sure those are translated as well?

Thank you,

-ED

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Can you let me know what language you are trying to use and which ones aren't being translated? I may not have a good way to resolve the problem immediately, but I'd be able to test this and create a case with our developers.

edherrojas

Registered
Feb 7, 2021
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Sure, so, I'm a hosting reseller and most of my clients use their cPanel in Spanish. The sections that are not being translated are:

BILLING & SUPPORT (items in this section can be translated from within WHMCS billing software)
SEO AND MARKETING TOOLS
SOFTTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER

This is not that important is more like a matter of convenience, but it should translate all texts if it works for the rest.

Thank you!

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thanks for the additional details. Those specific headers are controlled by non-cPanel software, so they may not have alternate languages available. I did check a cPanel server and confirmed that all headers that are included with cPanel by default are properly translated.

You'd need to reach out to those individual app makers to let them know about the translations not working properly.