efuzone

Mar 17, 2011
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,
I bought a VPS with root access but to my every client cpanel there are showing 3 to 4 extra buttons from vps provider company like add a domain which is redirecting their site also update billing information this is also redirecting to their site.. i learnt they have installed plugins and i tried to uninstall plugin by typing..

/usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin billingdetails.cpanelplugin
/usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin billingdetails
/usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_plugin billingdetails.cpanelplugin

but i am getting error

[2011-03-17 19:08:25 -0700] die [Internal Death while parsing [stdin] 30679] Usage /usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin <cpanelplugin config file> at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin line 19.
at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin line 19

[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]
Usage /usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin <cpanelplugin config file> at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin line 19.

I need help please...

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
To unregister a plugin, you need the full path to the plugin file, so what is the full path to billingdetails.cpanelplugin file? It should be:

Code:
/usr/local/cpanel/bin/unregister_cpanelplugin /fullpathto/billingdetails.cpanelplugin
Where /fullpathto/ is the actual full path to the billingdetails.cpanelplugin file. If you do not know the path to the plugin, then run a find on the system for the file.