How To Update Reseller Privileges - Multiple Reseller Account

Naila

Jun 20, 2017
Indonesia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello community,

I just migrated the server, but all reseller accounts have changed to normal users after migration, and I need to edit accounts one by one to upgrade to reseller. And this is a tiring job, cPanel makes options more difficult.

Last year the server migration that I did managed to move all accounts and reseller rights remained unchanged, but currently the server migration that I did turned resellers into normal users, making the work unrelenting. Old server and New Server use same software and same cPanel/WHM Version.

Is there a way to edit Reseller Privileges all reseller accounts at once? for example with bash or whatever, as long as not edit one by one.

With a feeling of disappointment, I say thank you very much for your help.

Jcats

PartnerNOC
May 25, 2011
New Jersey
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
What are you trying to change in Reseller Privileges, example you could do:

Code:
for CPUSER in $(whmapi1 listresellers |grep - |grep [a-Z] | awk '{print $2}') ; do whmapi1 setresellerlimits user="${CPUSER}" bandwidth_limit=1073741824 diskspace_limit=1073741824 enable_resource_limits=1 enable_overselling=1 enable_overselling_bandwidth=1 enable_overselling_diskspace=1 enable_account_limit=0 ; done
That example is taken from:

If you scroll down, you can see all available parameters that can be set, and the 'for' will loop through all current reseller accounts.

Jcats

PartnerNOC
May 25, 2011
New Jersey
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Code:
for CPUSER in $(whmapi1 listresellers |grep - |grep [a-Z] | awk '{print $2}') ; do whmapi1 setacls reseller="${CPUSER}" acllist=your_acl_list ; done

Reactions: cPanelLauren