The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to use my E-mail ids

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by sureshvarma, Nov 14, 2004.

1. sureshvarma

sureshvarma Member

I have my own cpanel, in that i have created an email id but i'm unable to access that id
    when ever i typed "mydomain.com/email/" in my browser, it is just responding as follows..

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/html/squirrelmailold/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sun:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/var/www/html/squirrelmailold/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/html/squirrelmailold/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sun:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/var/www/html/squirrelmailold/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/var/www/html/squirrelmailold/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Then i tried for "mydomain.com/webmail/" then it is responding as follows.......

It is giving these options
    Change password, Forwarding options, Auto responder options, Box trapper, log out.

:confused: But i'm unable to get my inbox........
    How to get that???

kindly give a solution for my problem
    Thank you.....