The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to use my email ids

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by sureshvarma, Nov 13, 2004.

1. sureshvarma

sureshvarma Member

I have my own cpanel, in that i have created an email id but i'm unable to access that id
    when ever i typed "mydomain.com/email/" in my browser, it is just responding as follows..

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/html/squirrelmailold/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sun:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/var/www/html/squirrelmailold/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/html/squirrelmailold/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sun:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/var/www/html/squirrelmailold/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/var/www/html/squirrelmailold/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Then i tried for "mydomain.com/webmail/" then it is responding as follows.......

It is giving these options
    Change password, Forwarding options, Auto responder options, Box trapper, log out.

But i'm unable to get my inbox........
    How to get that???

kindly give a solution for my problem
    Thank you.....

#1 sureshvarma, Nov 13, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2004
  2. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

What if you use mydomain.com/webmail/?