The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How WHM notification work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by levilee, May 31, 2012.

1. levilee

levilee Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    i enabled whm sent notification to specifield email address when one account reach 82.5% of it's disk usage, but sometimes it seems send the notification too late. For example, one of my account has reached the limit at 1PM, but i receive notification untill 11PM, so if the account is full, this account will can't work for ten hours, i think it's terrible.

Now if there is a way i can control the time interval? Can i set WHM send notification at once when one account reach the limit?

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    WHM > Server Configuration > Tweak Settings, Notification tab is where you can tweak your settings of course. You might want to try lowering the percent to give an earlier warning. I would think you could edit the cronjob for this, but why? If a user is filling up an account so quickly he needs a larger account anyway, or at least, an earlier warning.

3. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    The disk quota notifications are not real time. They are produced when upcp runs.

4. levilee

levilee Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    If all my cronjob is below, which one should i edit to change the time interval?