Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

HOWTO: Install phpPgAdmin to support Postgresql db's using C

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzi4648, Oct 24, 2002.

1. dxer

dxer Well-Known Member

There is PostgreSQL installed on my box and now I need help to install phpPGadmin. I have it but I don't know how and where to install it . Please send me some details over PM or here.

Thanks

2. moronhead

moronhead Well-Known Member

Nope, you won't be able to. Ozzi has deleted or moved all the how-to files that were on his site, including those on postgresql.

He also deleted all his posts in this forum on installing squirrelmail in cpanel. My understanding is that he now charges $100 to install squirrelmail on a Cpanel-managed server.

When he first came to this forum he used to swear daily at Cpanel and the Cpanel developers.

He now seems to realize the potential in making money through it.

Quite a change of heart! :eek:

#42 moronhead, Apr 9, 2003
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2003
  3. sexy_guy

sexy_guy Well-Known Member

I never pesonally saw him swear at anyone but i did see him get agro with a few because they were rude to him at times. He is a pretty smart guy and he has done alot of work for me in the past. On AIM and in private email his a very different guy. I believe you can PM him on the Rackshack forums.