The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howto install sablotron xslt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eeadmin, Mar 15, 2005.

1. eeadmin

eeadmin Well-Known Member

I am trying to configure and install sablotron for php. I have a need to integrate the xslt into some code we are using. I seem to be able to get through installing expat and sablotron. The makes seem to work okay, but when I got to make php the second to the last step I get this kind of error:

/home/cpapachebuild/buildapache/php-4.3.10/ext/xml/xml.c:233: undefined reference to `php_XML_ExpatVersion'

It is almost always some sort of undefined reference. This is the most recent one I have recieved. It refers to XML, but I have had them for several different issues.

Does anybody know anything about this or have any luck getting this done.

2. DigitalN

DigitalN Well-Known Member

Hello, which versions of the applications, expat, sablotron etc are you trying to install? Is this through the buildapache script or are you installing manually?

< edit, i should read more closer :p I see now you are using buildapache.

Have you tried to install the packages manually, I have found that has been necessary on some boxes due to various reasons.

#2 DigitalN, Mar 17, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2005
  3. eeadmin

eeadmin Well-Known Member

It worked

You know it is fun eventaully I found a place in the whm for to build apache with sablotron and it worked. So that is definitely the fast way to go.