eeadmin

Oct 21, 2004
Dallas, TX
I am trying to configure and install sablotron for php. I have a need to integrate the xslt into some code we are using. I seem to be able to get through installing expat and sablotron. The makes seem to work okay, but when I got to make php the second to the last step I get this kind of error:

/home/cpapachebuild/buildapache/php-4.3.10/ext/xml/xml.c:233: undefined reference to `php_XML_ExpatVersion'

It is almost always some sort of undefined reference. This is the most recent one I have recieved. It refers to XML, but I have had them for several different issues.

Does anybody know anything about this or have any luck getting this done.

DigitalN

Sep 23, 2004
Hello, which versions of the applications, expat, sablotron etc are you trying to install? Is this through the buildapache script or are you installing manually?

< edit, i should read more closer :p I see now you are using buildapache.

Have you tried to install the packages manually, I have found that has been necessary on some boxes due to various reasons.

Last edited:

eeadmin

Oct 21, 2004
Dallas, TX
It worked

You know it is fun eventaully I found a place in the whm for to build apache with sablotron and it worked. So that is definitely the fast way to go.