The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hpw to edit my website

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clyngy, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Clyngy

Clyngy Registered

Hi guys, I'm a complete and utter n00b at setting up websites and things like that. My local football club asked me to update their website for them. Now the website has already been set up for a good while but the person who used to update it didnt want to do it anymore so I got the responsibility. I got all the passwords and everything like that, but I'm really really confused about it. All I wnat to do is edit the site, you know update it and put a few pictures on, nothing too special but it all seems really complicated. I thought that there would just be an edit button and you could edit it, I thought it would be really easy but I'm really confused now!

Can anyone please tell me how to edit the website?? The website is www.cushinstowngaa.com by the way.

I know I must sound really really stupid to all of ye but your help would be really appreciated, thanks.

2. aby

aby Well-Known Member

you have to ftp to that domain using the login details given. Then edit the files in the public_html directory, where actually your web contents are.